Terms and conditions
- General information
1.1. Data of the Service Provider
The operator of the presentationiodesign.com website is:
Company name: FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.
Headquarters: 2142 Nagytarcsa Petőfi utca 17.
Tax number: 23358744-2-13
Company registration number: 13-09-147216
(hereinafter: Service Provider)
1.2. General presentation of the website
The presentationiodesign.com site is a professional presentation site, the main profile of which is creating the visual appearance of presentations. If interested, users visiting the website can request an offer for the service by phone or e-mail, in each case the cooperation is established in the form of an individual agreement.
The Service Provider handles the personal data provided during the inquiry, such as telephone number and e-mail address, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection and Data Management Regulations.
It is not possible to pay for the service presented on the website through the website, it is always paid by the customer after the service has been completed, after accepting a separately sent offer, against a bank transfer invoice.
FilmTrack Productions & Management Kft.
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-95781635
IBAN number: HU74 1160 0006 0000 0000 9578 1635
- Order confirmation, conclusion of the contract
After the inquiry, the Service Provider will contact the interested party immediately, but within 48 hours at the latest, by electronic means, at the e-mail address provided during the inquiry, or by telephone, at the telephone number provided during the inquiry, and after a needs assessment, send an offer by e-mail within 48 hours at the latest for those interested. If the Service Provider is unable to accept the order due to a lack of capacity, it will also notify the interested party by e-mail.
An offer accepted in writing and electronically between the two parties is considered a contract accepted by both parties.
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse the request in justified cases, or to withdraw it at any time, temporarily or permanently, so in particular
- providing false or incomplete data;
- in case of violation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or any misuse of the personal data of the Service Provider, the rights holders and/or other users, the Service system or the Service.
- Complaint handling
If the interested party has any comments or complaints regarding the operation of the website, the information provided on it, or the service, it can be reported to the Service Provider at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We investigate each complaint on its merits and inform the interested party of the result within 30 days at the latest.
If the interested party is not satisfied with the handling of the complaint, they can contact the following supervisory bodies.
Budapest Capital VI. District Clerk of Belváros-Lipotváros
General Inspectorate for Consumer Protection
(1052 Bp., Városház u. 7., tel.: 318-2681)
Budapest Conciliation Board
(1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.)
Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry
(1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.)
- Scope of these GTC, final provisions
In matters not regulated in these general terms and conditions, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26) on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses, and electronic commercial services, as well as with the information society CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of related services. Act and the 1997 CLV. the provisions of the Act on Consumer Protection are governing.
The date of entry into force of the valid text of the General Terms and Conditions is the date indicated on the website. The General Terms and Conditions apply for an indefinite period. In the event of a modification of the General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions valid as of the date of the order shall apply to ongoing orders.
- Information on data protection and the security of data management
The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. The collection and processing of personal data necessary for identification while using our website complies with current Hungarian regulations (Act CXII of 2011) and EU data protection regulations (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL).
We treat your data confidentially and do not forward it to third parties. Our employees, partners and service providers owe us a duty of confidentiality.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. handles the personal data of the affected parties confidentially in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, ensures their security, takes the technical and organizational measures, and develops the procedural rules necessary to implement the relevant legal provisions and other recommendations.
6.1. Scope of the Regulations
The scope of the Regulations extends to the data provided in case of inquiry on the presentationiodesign.com website managed by FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.
The scope of the Regulations covers all persons who participate in data management or data processing operations carried out by FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft., or otherwise access data managed or processed by FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.
6.2. Data of the data controller
Company name: FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.
Headquarters: 2142 Nagytarcsa Petőfi utca 17.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tax number: 23358744-2-13
Certain concepts referred to in these Regulations have the following meaning:
- Info tv: CXII of 2011 on information self-determination and freedom of information. law;
- GDPR: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and on the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC (general data protection decree);
- Data: Info tv. and data classified as personal data or special data by the GDPR, so in particular any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject”); a natural person can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identifiable;
- Data subject: any natural person identified or – directly or indirectly – identified on the basis of personal data;
- Data provider: a natural or legal person, or a business company without legal personality, or natural persons acting on their behalf, who, in any form, disclose personal data of third parties to FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft., with or without invitation.
- Confidential information: all facts, information, other data that are not easily accessible and their compilation, the acquisition, use, communication or disclosure of which by unauthorized persons would harm the legitimate financial or political interests or personal rights of either Party or would endanger
- Dmtv.: CXIX of 1995 on the management of name and address data for the purpose of research and direct business acquisition. law
- Direct business acquisition (direct marketing): the set of informational activities and additional services carried out by the method of direct inquiry, the purpose of which is directly related to the sale, service or sales promotion of products or services. XLVIII. transmission of advertising to consumers or trading partners (hereinafter referred to as: customers) according to point d) of § 3 of the Act (hereinafter: Grt.).
- Prohibited list: the register of the name and address data of the persons concerned who have prohibited or – despite the direct business acquisition body’s prior request – not consented to their personal data being used for the purposes of the contact list or business acquisition list defined in these regulations, or their further processing for this purpose has been prohibited.
- Grt.: also XLVIII of 2008 on the basic conditions and certain limitations of economic advertising activity. law
- Economic advertising: communication, information or display method that is a tradable movable thing that can be taken into possession – including money, securities and financial instruments, as well as natural forces that can be utilized in the way of the thing – (hereinafter together: product), service , real estate, pecuniary rights (hereinafter referred to as goods) or in connection with this purpose, to promote the name, designation, activities of the company or to increase the awareness of goods or trademarks (hereinafter referred to as: advertising),
- Data management: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or data files in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collection, recording, organization, segmentation, storage, transformation or change, query, insight, use, communication, transmission, distribution or otherwise by making available, coordinating or connecting, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- Contact list: a list containing, at most, the customer’s name, address, electronic mail address or electronic communication ID, gender, and information about the customer’s interests, for the purpose of obtaining consent to receive messages sent for direct business purposes only.
- Data controller: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data independently or together with others; if the purposes and means of data management are determined by EU or member state law, the data controller or the special aspects regarding the designation of the data controller may also be determined by EU or member state law;
- Registration system: a file of personal data in any way – centralized, decentralized or divided according to functional or geographical aspects – which is accessible based on specific criteria;
- Data processor: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller;
- Recipient: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom the personal data is communicated, regardless of whether it is a third party. Public authorities that have access to personal data in accordance with EU or Member State law in the context of an individual investigation are not considered recipients; the management of said data by these public authorities must comply with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of data management;
- The consent of the data subject: the voluntary, specific and well-informed and clear declaration of the will of the data subject, with which the data subject indicates through a statement or an act clearly expressing the confirmation that he gives his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him;
- Data protection incident: a breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled;
- Health data: personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including data relating to the health services provided to the natural person, which carries information about the natural person’s health;
- Enterprise: a natural or legal person engaged in economic activity, regardless of its legal form, including partnerships and associations engaged in regular economic activity;
- Cross-border processing of personal data:
- a) the handling of personal data in the Union, which takes place in connection with the activities of a data controller or data processor with a place of business in more than one Member State; obsession
- b) the processing of personal data in the Union, which takes place in connection with the activities of the data controller or data processor at a single place of business, in a way that significantly affects or is likely to significantly affect data subjects in more than one member state;
- Service related to the information society: service within the meaning of Article 1(1)(b) of Directive (EU) 2015/1535 of the European Parliament and of the Council (19).
6.4. Basic principles related to the management of personal data
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. respects the right of the data subjects to protect their personal data and ensures that everyone disposes of their personal data as part of its data management.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. manages personal data for specific legal purposes.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. handles data based on the legal basis defined in the law.
During data management, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. handles personal data in a legal and transparent manner.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. manages the amount and type of data necessary to achieve the data management goal.
In all cases, data management is based on appropriate, prior information. The information is presented in a simple, transparent and understandable manner.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. ensures the security of the data and takes the technical and organizational measures and establishes the procedural rules that are necessary to enforce the data protection rules.
The provisions of this data protection regulation shall be made known and accepted by all employees and agents acting in their sphere of interest.
Data can be collected and processed in compliance with the principles of fairness and legality.
The duration of data management based on the voluntary provision may extend until the goal is achieved.
During data management, only such personal data can be processed that is essential for the realization of the purpose of data management and is suitable for achieving the goal.
The nature of data provision – voluntary or mandatory – must be explained prior to data collection.
In addition to the purpose of the data management, clear information must be published on who will manage and process the data, including the case when the group of recipients is determined.
The storage of data must be carried out in a secure manner in proportion to the purpose of data management, for the time necessary for the purpose of data management.
The data must be protected in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or deletion, as well as against damage or destruction.
The data subject may request information or check the content of his/her data at any time during the data processing, may request their correction at any time as required, in the cases required by law, or in the case of withdrawal of his/her voluntary declaration of consent, their deletion or restriction, as well as may object to the data processing in cases specified by law.
The data subject may modify or revoke his consent to data processing at any time – if the data processing is based on consent.
Data processing is usually done electronically, by machine.
At the same time as the purpose of the data management is fulfilled, the data must be deleted based on the legal regulations.
The data can be forwarded if permitted by law and if the conditions for data management are met for each personal data affected by the transfer.
6.5 Legal basis for data management
Data processing by FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. may take place if at least one of the following legal grounds exists:
- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes (voluntary consent)
- Data management is necessary to fulfill a contract in which the data subject is one of the parties, or it is necessary to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (performance of the contract).
- Data management is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller (fulfilment of legal obligation).
- Data management is necessary to enforce the legitimate interests of FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject take precedence over these interests (legitimate interest).
As part of its activities, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. handles data for the following purposes.
6.6. Performance of services
Purpose of data management: FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. contacting those interested in the service offered via the http://prezentaciodesign.com/ website.
Legal basis for data management: GDPR § 6. (1) b. point – performance of the contract
Scope of processed data: full name, e-mail address, phone number
Data transfer and data processor: website operator, hosting provider: Netlight Consulting Kft. (1148, Budapest, Bánki Donát u. 12/b)
Duration of data management: 5 years from the date of request (limitation period) + 60 days
In the case of established contracts, Account no. TV. Based on § 169, paragraph (2), 8 years + 60 days from the conclusion of the contract.
6.7 Storage of personal data
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. ensures that the method and data content of the register complies with the laws in force at all times. FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. ensures the appropriate logical separation of data processing for different purposes. FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. manages electronic records based on uniform principles, taking into account the characteristics resulting from the differences in the data carriers of the records. The principles and obligations according to these Regulations apply to electronic records.
The register is divided in order to separate the data processing that can be separated based on the legal basis and purpose.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft., through the structure of the registration system, the definition of rights and other organizational measures, ensures that the data contained in the personnel register can only be seen by those employees and persons acting in the sphere of interest of FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft., who have the job title and task to do so. they need in order to supply.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. operates the electronic register using an IT program that meets the requirements of data security. The program ensures that only those persons who need it in order to perform their duties have access to the data under controlled conditions. The accesses and activities of the persons who have access to the data are recorded by the system.
If the authorities authorized to do so request FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. to hand over personal data in the manner prescribed by law (e.g. on suspicion of a crime, in an official data seizure decision), it will – in compliance with its legal obligation – hand over the requested and available information.
The release of personal data to third parties or authorities – unless the law has otherwise binding force – is only possible on the basis of an official decision or with the prior express consent of the person concerned.
Electronic data storage:
Data provided electronically to FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. is collected and stored in certain cases on the servers of FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.’s hosting service provider, Netlight Consulting Kft.
6.8 Duration of data storage
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. determines the duration of data storage in accordance with the legal basis and purpose of data management.
If the duration of data storage is determined by law, then FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. stores the data for the period prescribed by law.
If the purpose of data management has ceased, the data must be deleted.
If data processing has been prohibited by the data subject – with the exception of the exceptions defined by law – the data must be deleted.
If some data needs to be deleted, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. separates the data from the original register and transfers it to the register of data marked for deletion. Only employees of FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft., authorized to the extent necessary for the electronic destruction of the deletion, have access to the record of data designated for deletion, in order to perform their duties.
In case of data deletion, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. deletes all personal data or anonymizes it in such a way that the original personal data can no longer be recovered.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. will carry out and document the deletion of data requested by the data subject – if the request can be legally fulfilled – in all cases.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. ensures that data is deleted in a verified and verifiable manner.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.’s direct legal remedy: The data subject has the option to send his observations, complaints and objections arising in connection with FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft.’s data management directly to FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. at the contact details indicated in these Regulations.
National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority: The data subject may contact the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (hereinafter: the Authority) if, in his opinion, he has suffered a violation of his rights in connection with the management of his personal data, or there is an immediate risk of such violation, unless there is a court proceeding in the given case. Based on the report, the Authority conducts an investigation and initiates official proceedings.
Contact details of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf. 5.
address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
fax: +36 -1-391-1410
Internet address: www.naih.hu
Judicial remedy: The data subject may apply to the competent court of the data controller’s headquarters or the data subject’s place of residence in order to protect his personal data.
Data protection officer: In view of the relevant provisions of the GDPR, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer, as FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. is not a public authority or a body performing a public task, and its activities do not include operations that involve regular and systematic, large-scale monitoring of the data subject necessary, and does not handle special data or personal data related to decisions regarding the establishment of criminal liability and crimes.
6.10. Data security
With data security as a requirement, data management operations must be planned and implemented in such a way as to ensure the protection of the privacy of the data subjects.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. takes care of data security and takes the technical and organizational measures necessary to enforce the data and privacy protection rules.
The data is protected by appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as against accidental destruction and damage, as well as against becoming inaccessible due to changes in the technology used.
When defining and applying data security measures, the current state of technology must be taken into account. Among several possible data management solutions, the one that ensures a higher level of protection of personal data must be chosen, unless it would represent a disproportionate cost or difficulty for the data controller.
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. takes care, in particular, of the tasks related to IT protection:
- Measures to ensure protection against unauthorized access, including the protection of software and hardware devices, as well as physical protection (access protection, network protection);
- Measures to ensure the possibility of restoring data files, including regular backups and the separate, safe management of copies (mirroring, backups);
- Protection of data files against viruses (virus protection);
- About the physical protection of data files and the devices that carry them, including protection against fire damage, water damage, lightning strikes, and other elemental damage, as well as the reparability of damage caused by such events (archiving, fire protection).
6.11. Modification of the Data Management Policy
FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. reserves the right to amend these Data Management Regulations at any time, if it deems it justified based on experience, or if the amendment is necessitated by a change in the law.
To the extent that the person concerned does not agree with the amendments, he may notify FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. in writing within 8 days of becoming aware of the change. In this case, FilmTrack Productions&Management Kft. is obliged to delete the personal data of the person concerned, unless the deletion of the data is not made possible by the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
If the data subject does not object to the amendment within the above deadline after becoming aware of it, the new data protection rules will enter into force with regard to the data subject’s personal data.